Tuesday, December 15, 2009

everywhere i go i feel like i;m home.

So my arrival to VT has occurred. I am back in the glorious eightohtwo, still jet-lagged and not wanting to leave my house because I miss England so much. Today I watched 3 episodes of Curb Your Enthusiasm and 4 of Sex and the City, went on a walk around a neighborhood which I didn't quite recognize because I didn't want to, cooked a TON of food because all I feel like doing is eating and sleeping, talked to a few lovely friends at HWS, and am slowly making my way through all of the British Top 40 songs on YouTube to remind myself of Mercy and LCR nights (hey, it is Tuesday!!)

The point is, being home is weird. To quote Trevor Hall 'everywhere I go I feel like I'm home' and I thought that was true until I got home from a surreal experience that I am still not quite sure if it actually happened. Which is pretty nutty if you ask me. I mean, three months and 2,000 dollars later I am not exactly sure what even happened over there. Maybe it just needs to settle into my brain which is not capable of thinking right now. Yep.

Oh the eightohtwo. It is crazy that two days ago I was in London and am now here. But all things go and things end and we must accept that. So yeah, on to the new adventures, which will involve bagels and not having emotional breakdowns while re-learning how to play tennis.

Enjoy the reinventing the old.

xxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment