Sunday, October 24, 2010

today, i'm thinking of you in a new way.

It has been a while since I have posted anything. I have been in a weird place, senior year is freaking me out and I am just trying to enjoy everything about while I still can. It is going by wayyy too quickly, and I have some major decisions to make.

It is hard prematurely letting things go, but is the heron ring really worth it?

Wish I had Ray-Ban vision right about now, but then again, who really wants to know the future?

I was a dagger, but in whose heart?

Will I regret what decision I decide? Is it time to move on and leave everything despite how far I have come, or do I stick it out because we all know I can? Green and Gray and White have much more meaning than they technically should. Are we going separate ways, don't I get a say?

In the context of the earth, does it even matter? not really.

Enjoy the feeling of not knowing what is coming out of your mouth until it happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment