Thursday, February 17, 2011

there's never enough.

A brief list of things I have learned in the past week:

1. It is too small of a school to date for 3.5 years on and off and then break up. There's nowhere to move on.
2.That said, tough things must be done. This was tough, but it is done.
3. That extremely cliche saying about doors opening and closing and opening is actually true. to an extent,
4. I forget how to play singles.
5. Like mother, like daughter. "Middlemarch" is quickly turning into my new favorite book.
6. Stars.
7. Coffee no longer has an effect on me, or maybe it does, but I don't know because apparently I can drink 2 cups at 9 pm and still accidentally pass out (on my laptop) 2 hours later. WHOOOOPS.
8.the physic paramount.
9. I'm out of stuff I learned.

missing this:


enjoy the.... i don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment