Thursday, January 28, 2010

here i saw something i could not look over

Blogging is just so much better than reading. Just throwing that out there. Today it was nuttily (is that a word? eh it is now) blustery out and I think my face fell off a few times from the sheer brutality of the whipping Geneva winds. Ohhh Geneva. Deciding to not wear a hat was a really idiotic decision that my pre-caffeinated mind decided to make.

I really don't have a point to make right now, I am just chilling in my pajamas, drinking green tea and wishing I had thought to purchase milk to put in it like I did every morning, afternoon, and night in England. Also I fell in love with The XX's so am listening to them an obnoxious amount. Check them out: http://thexx.info/

I think some coffee residue is floating around in my tea. lovely.

I am super pumped about my film class this semester. I have always wanted to analyze film on a more organized level, as opposed to chats after seeing films with my dad or whoever else I see movies with. Plus I feel infinitely more hip cause I am studying film at the collegiate level. Last I saw 'Bulworth', Warren Beatty's brilliant attack of corporate conglomerates, in which his character Senator Bulworth decides to have himself assassinated for monetary reasons but then meets the underground black culture of L.A and decides to cancel that plan. The soundtrack is pretty fly, Beatty's rapping with crack you up, and the message of fighting out against the media and sticking up for what you believe in is good. Therefore you should rent it, analyze it, and be smarter for seeing it.

Also, a note on the recently added picture. That I took my third time at Camden Market in London, and I fell in love with each of the randos in it. I thought it was fitting for my blog because it random, real-life, slightly fuzzy, and completely authentic.

Enjoy the hipness of being.

No comments:

Post a Comment